Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pregnancy....

Here I am..... 35 weeks pregnant. I don't like taking prego pictures but I decided to take just one. I get so huge that it is really hard to take a picture.....

This pregnancy had been great! It really has not been bad at all! Of course I was tired and sick at the beginning and now I feel like Im a walking zombie but that's expected. This little girl loves to roll around and kick me in the ribs! About a month ago she would push her heel against me and I would touch it, then she would move it to a different spot, then I would touch it.... and we played this cute little chase game all day. It was so cute! I can't wait to meet her and actually have a name for her! I hope we see her and just know what it is... She is coming into a crazy happy loving family that is already so excited to meet her!! Only 1 more MONTH!!!

No comments: