Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CARSON

My Carson boy! Man this kid melts my heart!!! He is getting to big!!! Carson lately is full of energy and loves to PLAY!!!!!! No more naps, and early bed times.... nope its up at 6:30 and asleep at 8:30! But he is fun! Carson is almost done with his preschool and it makes me said that he will be done already! he has learned so much while in school! I'm so amazed at the things he tells me about, and what he knows! I'm so glad he goes to The Little School House!


Carson and his dad are BEST BUDS!!!! They love to wrestle and play games with each other and they also like to gang up on mommy! Its actually pretty cute how they play, but man these to are inseparable!! Carson gets so hyper when daddy comes home! He wants Chad's attention and no one else it allowed to have it!



Carson's imagination is AMAZING! I love listening to his stories and watching him color. He is getting really good at drawing faces and if they don't look like anything to me, well to him they look like a spaceship, or a lizard.... seriously i wish i had his imagination some times!


Carson has been so blessed to live by his cousins! he has one little cousin back in Utah that we miss so much! But he has 5 older ones that when they all get together it is AWESOME! he could play all day with them and never get tired! I love seeing them play together it makes me so happy, that i would be so sad if anyone ever moved away or if we had to. Really that would break my heart more then anything!


Carson also has some good buddies he plays with and they are all the same age! We enjoy getting together with them too!
BEST BUDS!!!


Watching Disney Junior together!
Making a Leprechaun trap with his dad! That was really a fun project for them!



The three boys, Carson, Will and Carson


I just LOVE this Picture!!!


He loves to dress up! His cousin Tyler taught him about Hero's and Star Wars and Indiana Jones, and mire, so we play dress up a lot!


What a stud!




His first SMILEY face he drew for me! I LOVE IT!





LOVE YOU CARSON!!! THANKS for being the BESTEST big brother, and cutest son EVER!!!

No comments: