Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CHAD!!!

My best friend and husband turn 29 this past Monday!


Can I just say how much I love my husband?!?!! I know no one cares, but I just want to have it in "writing" how much I appreciate all my husband does for our family!

Chad works so hard and keeps me in line so that we can have the things we need. He is so good and making sure we are safe in the future and I really am grateful to have someone like that in my life.

Chad is a great husband, who is always concerned about how my day has gone and how I'm feeling. He let's me (not that I need permission) go out with the girls whenever I want, he brings me home Dr. Pepper when he knows my day has been bad, and he still loves me even when Im a crazy, hormonal, pregnant, complaining wife! I LOVE YOU CHAD!!


CHAD IS THE BEST DAD I KNOW!!!!! Im not just saying that because he is the father to my children, but he really is! He has never complained about staying home with the kids while I go out, or been one to get to upset with them. He loves to play with them, and take them out for treats, and loves making them laugh! I LOVE watching him play with the kids, and I think it is so cute that he gets so excited when they run to him at the door when he comes home from work!

Chad you are an AMAZING DADDY!! Thanks for being so great!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: