Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Briley Jane Lowe




Our little Girl made it into this world with a bang!!!!


Briley Jane Lowe came 5 days early... no epidural... 3 1/2 hour labor... and in her "water", and without a name!


Chad was camping with Carson and made it home, just in time to take me to the hospital with my mom! Im so glad they only camped a couple miles away! We were not prepared for her to come that fast, but oh, am I glad she did! I was ready to see her beautiful face and I was ready to be able to breath again :)


We checked in at the hospital at 4:50A.M. and our little girl arrived at 6:42a.m.!



8 lbs. 10 oz. 20 3/4 inches



2 comments:

Kari said...

Briley is beautiful! Congrats to your cute family! Hope you are recovering quickly and enjoying your sweet little bundle!

Monkey Bunch said...

Adorable...Love the name especially the middle one( cause thats mine)