Thursday, September 8, 2011

Aubree our little princess!

I wanted to post something about our little Aubree. gosh, isn't she cute!?!? I just love her to pieces!!! I'm not going to lie.... this age is a little hard for me. The attitude starts, the hitting, the screaming, the teething....etc it gets to me sometimes! Even though she has those moments, which are more then a few, I just want to hold her so tight!
Aubree is 18 month's going on 21!!!! She knows what she wants and gets it however way she can! She is also the smartest little 18 month old I know! She talks so well, knows some (2) colors, helps me with Briley and loves trying to be a leader in nursery. This little girl look up to her big brother so much, I love when she COPIES HIS EVERY MOVE!!!! She can dance like no other, and LOVES listening and singing to music.
I try to give her a little one on one attention when the others are preoccupied and she just loves it and gets into this silly personality.
My AUBS........ I just LOVE HER!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I just got caught up on your blog and your little family is just adorable! And I LOVE Aubree too! Noah is right there with her, sassy and tantrumy, but I am seriously loving every minute of it! I haven't had a kiddo talk and imitate this well since Millie, so I am just eating him up. And he is such a love. Anyway, her cute cheeks remind me of Noah (even though he probably has 10 lbs on her :) Miss you!