Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Discovery kingdom

During Easter break we took the kids to Discovery kingdom! I love that we have an amusement park so close to us! The kids were so good during the day and loved the little shows we watched! Chad took Aubree on a ride and I'm pretty sure she is not a fan!! Carson on the other hand is a little DARE DEVIL!!! he wants to ride all the rides that he's too small to ride! He still to this day is disappointed that he didn't get to go on the Tower of Terror at Disneyland! So Chad snuck him on a ride that he was clearly too short to ride. He had him step on his toes and stretch it was cute, that his daddy wanted to make Carson's day. So they went on it and he had so much fun! I love taking little day vacations with my family!!! I was so proud of Carson. This really was a proud moment for me. We were looking at the elephants and the workers said we could ask them questions if we wanted to. So Carson started asking question and they were actually legidiment questions! He is in this phase where he NEEDS to know EVERYTHING! And I love it because I know that he is learning! Such a proud mommy!

Aubree is AWESOME at making animal noises! She loves elephant so I was excited that she got to see them!


Carson was just smiling on this ride the whole time! Uncle Kyle said he would just laugh! It was so cute watching him! Of course that was all I could do.... was watch.... bummer






No comments: