Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010




Christmas was AWESOME this year!! I was so excited to have it at my house this year with just Chad, Carson, Aubree and I. We started our own tradition this year where the kids can open up 1 gift on Christmas Eve. Carson was So happy it was so cute! but we had to tell him just 1 all day long! On Christmas morning we opened up our gifts and played and ate, and then headed off to Nana and papas!!! We stayed in our PJ's ALL DAY and ate so much good food and played! the boys got Nerf guns and it was so fun seeing all them shoot them and hide from each other. seriously i love Christmas. i love being around family, I will how happy we feel, I love the spirit of Christmas, I love it I love it I love it!!!!! Opening jammies on Christmas eve!



All cousins together! It is so fun to see them play well and love each other. I love living so close to my siblings! We are all really good friends and the kids enjoy being close too!!


My cute little girl..... cheesing it up!!!

Carson opening gifts from Grandma! He was in Awe All Day!!

Santa came to visit us on his very busy Christmas Eve. I will let the facial expressions speak for themselves.

SMILE!!!!

Waiting at the top of the stairs to come see what Santa left!!

Carson showing Aubree how her new toy works!

The picture explains it ALL!!!! Some cute things I want to remember about this Christmas.... We had reindeer dust we had to spread outside so the reindeer could spot our house. We made the coolest Gingerbread Village with Aunt Nicolette. Santa left a crumb trail of cookies from the plate of cookies to the fireplace. It was a "Foggy Christmas Eve", so we know that Rudolph helped Santa this year, and Carson know the whole Manger Story! A CHRISTMAS THAT I WILL CHERISH FOREVER!!

No comments: