Monday, June 14, 2010

Its been too LONG!!

Ok so it been a REALLY LONG time since i have blogged and i miss it! So i decided to put TONS of pictures up to be caught up. I never seem to find the time to do this. By the end of the day I crash into bed and don't do a whole lot other then VEG and watch TV. So here are a lot of pictures all in one! Aubree and Grandma Fanara, when Aubree was 6 Weeks old! She has changed so much!
Nana and Papa trying to get her to smile..... not doing such a good job....
All the Nielsen kids and my 2..... Isn't this cute! Aubree with her new cousin... LILY MAE!!!!!!

Carson on his FIRST ROLLER COASTER RIDE (without a parent)..... He had so much fun.... I actually cried! He is just getting so big so fast, and I HATE THAT!!!

We went to the zoo with the cousins and took a ride on the carousel, Aubree really enjoyed it... :)
We let the kids play with shaving cream.... they really had fun..... The smallest things make them so happy!



LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! Aubree 3 1/2 months old!!!



CARSON Adores ANDREW!!!! He talks about him all the time! ITs so cute to see him play with Andrew!



YES I KNOW.... My daughter is CHUNKY!!!! With out fail whenever we are out a stanger will say "I dont think this one is getting enough to eat" HAHA ok ive heard it a million times! I love that my kids get big..I think its adorable!! Chad calls her his fat little girl, But i love it! Dont' you just want to kiss her cheeks!!!


The other day My brother Shaun, his son Carter and us.... went to fly kites at the park! It was a perfect windy day!


LOVE HIM!


HIM TOO!!!
I made Chad take a picture! He wasn't too thrilled!


I went to Utah for a week with the kids! It was so Fun! I love Chad's family, they are so great to us! They took us to the zoo, aquarium and watched my kids for me all week! It was really great to spend time with them!

I LOVEMY KIDS! Uncle Kyle took Aubree into the water for the first time! She wasn't to sure about it, but it was so cute to see her with him!



These are my girls i worked for, and I wanted to go see them while i was out in Utah. Karen thought it was so funnt that Aubree was lying on her!


But every time Kay laughes Aubree didn't like it! Isn't that picture HILARIOUS!!!


Aubree eating Oatmeal for the first time! She wasn't to sure but at the end she loved it!!

Aunt STEVIE and Aubree. We are so excited to have a NEW cousin BOY at the end of this year!!!!! We love you STEVIE!!



Grandpa LOWE and CARSON!!! THEY have so much fun when they are with eachother!!!!

Aubree sucking her fingers!

We got this picture for Mandi. In Monterey they have a LILY MAE's Cinnamon Rolls store, and we thought that was so cute!!


This is how Aubree sleeps at night. I tried so hard to get her to use a pacifier, but the stinker loves her fingers!!! So she puts her index and middle fingers in her mouth then when she is ready to fall asleep she covers her eyes! Isn't that so cute. I never liked the fingers in the mouth (ask my sis), but it is REALLY CUTE!

Chad and Carson love to mini GOLF! Carson is a little cheater, and picks the ball up and puts it in the hole!
I promise i wont take this long to blog again...... i hope.....

3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

So darling! Aubree is getting SO big and I haven't even seen her yet! I'm jealous Jake got to! She is beautful and so is Carson or should I say handsome since he is a boy?! I'm glad you updated your blog! Thank you! Love you and miss you! :)

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

SO fun!! She is such a little cutie! I love how she sleeps. Aiva covers her eyes too! I didn't know that Stevie is having a boy~ that is great!!

You guys look like you're having fun!

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

Thanks for updating your blog! I have been waiting to see pictures of the kids since it is the only way I see you guys! Looks like you have been having lots of fun!